Restoring Oral Health and Smiles, One Person at a Time
At Los Alamitos Periodontics & Dental Implants, we do more than address oral health issues: we care about the overall health and wellbeing of each patient, focusing on the individual’s unique needs and goals as they reclaim their healthy smile.
Drs. Jeffrey McCullough, Aline Yaghsezian, and Ivana Yi offer advanced, patient-centered solutions. The doctors partner with each patient to thoroughly diagnose their periodontal and implant concerns, assess their long-term oral health needs, and understand their personal desires.
Working closely with their patient, the doctors then develop an evidence-based treatment plan. Before implementing any treatment, they discuss the proposed approach and the advantages and disadvantages of each option, ensuring the patient is informed and able to make educated decisions about their treatment.
Why Choose Los Alamitos Periodontics & Dental Implants?
- Drs. McCullough, Yaghsezian, and Yi are experienced, gentle periodontists. They have completed extensive post-graduate training and stay at the forefront of changes in techniques, treatment, and diagnostics through continuing education.
- Our team members are committed to providing every patient with efficient, effective, comfortable visits and ensuring each patient feels listened to, respected, and supported. Our clinical staff is highly-trained and stays current with the latest developments through ongoing training and professional courses. They, and our customer service personnel, are talented, compassionate, and personable.
- Our collective goal is to help each patient develop stable and functional dentition, a smile they feel confident in sharing, and the knowledge and commitment to maintain optimal dental health for years to come.
- Ours is not a high-volume practice. We design arrange our schedule so each patient has plenty of time to get comfortable, ask questions, and relax before and after their procedure.
- Our care is comfortable. From an inviting reception area to supportive treatment chairs, we have designed the office to be a reassuring space. Understanding that some people experience dental anxiety, or would prefer to sleep through procedures, we offer a range of safe sedation options, including nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and IV sedation.
Schedule a Visit
The Los Al Perio doctors and team members look forward to being your partners as you reclaim your dental health and with it your wonderful smile.
Please contact our Los Alamitos Periodontics and Dental Implants office, serving Long Beach, Cerritos, Garden Grove, and the surrounding communities, to schedule a visit.