Jeffrey McCullough DMD, MS
The specialty of periodontics is at the core of many of the most critical questions involving treatment planning and decision-making for a patient. Having a knowledgeable periodontist as part of the oral health team can help facilitate the best outcome for the patient.
As a periodontist, I strive to be the best I can be so I can deliver the highest quality care to the patients I serve and, most importantly, do so in a way that makes the person feel at ease and respected.
Dr. Jeffrey J. McCullough
Education and Professional Activities
- University of Pittsburgh - Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, graduated summa cum laude
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine - Doctor of Dental Medicine, Valedictorian, graduated magna cum laude
- University of California, Los Angeles - Master of Science in Oral Biology, Certificate in Periodontology
- The American Board of Periodontology - Board Certified in Periodontics and Dental Implants
The fields of periodontics and dental implants are continually evolving. Dr. McCullough knows it is crucial to stay current on the latest advancements in order to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care to his patients.
Throughout the year, Dr. McCullough participates in numerous continuing education opportunities. This commitment to constantly furthering his education keeps him at the forefront of new diagnostics, techniques, and treatment approaches in implantology and periodontics.
Dr. McCullough is an active member of the Pacific Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentistry, a local study club, and a board member of the local Harbor Dental Society. Additionally, he is a lecturer at the UCLA School of Dentistry in the Periodontics section and active in the:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Harbor Dental Society
Beyond the Practice
A native of Mechanicsburg, a small town in south-central Pennsylvania, Dr. McCullough has considered the Los Angeles area “home” since 2012.
When he’s not seeing patients, teaching, or researching the latest periodontics news, Dr. McCullough enjoys all that Southern California offers. He likes to stay active with hiking, as well as working out at the gym. At home, he enjoys playing the piano and guitar, and is an avid reader, too.